Senior Product Manager
7 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our ‘New Initiatives’ team within AppLovin. In this role, you will have the opportunity to launch new mobile apps (categories ranging from e-commerce to utility to social) and scale it to millions of users. We are looking for candidates who are highly entrepreneurial, have strong problem-solving skills, and are excited about building products from scratch.
- Lead the vision, strategy, development, and launch of new products
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle from ideation, requirements definition, to launch and optimization
- Work closely with engineers and designers as well as cross-functional teams such as business development, marketing, legal, etc.
- Become an expert in your product area by analyzing industry trends, competition, and relevant markets
- Write clear, detailed, and high quality product specs
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external partners including AppLovin leadership
- 3+ years of experience in product management working on consumer mobile apps
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, math, or a related technical discipline
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities are required
- Ability to design wire-frames and write top-notch product specifications
- Experience working with highly technical engineering teams and driving complex projects from ideation to implementation to feature launch successfully
- Outstanding written/oral proficiency in Chinese and English
- (Preferred) Previous engineering experience
- (Preferred) Experience launching new mobile apps from scratch and/or prior experience in startup environment
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.