Senior Product Manager - Tilia
11 days ago
Linden Lab develops platforms that empower people to create, share, and thrive within virtual experiences.
Founded in 1999, the company first launched Second Life , the groundbreaking virtual world enjoyed by millions around the globe, in 2003, which has since gone on to boast nearly two billion user creations and a vibrant $500 million (USD) economy.
Tilia Inc. , founded in 2017, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linden Research, Inc., and a licensed money transmitter in the U.S. Tilia enables publishers of video games and virtual worlds to create in-world economies and monetize user interaction. Built to be robust, flexible, and secure, Tilia powers virtual economies of leading and cutting-edge publishers with hundreds of millions of dollars in circulation.
At Linden, we value a workplace that’s as diverse as our products. As we continue to grow, we remain dedicated to building a company that is rooted in organizational health, strengths-based leadership, and the belief that teams are stronger than individuals.
If you want access to the forefront of virtual words, this is the place for you. We’ve created space for everyone to find belonging and invite you to come as you are.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive new features and capabilities for Tilia Tools, our payments dashboard & management solution. This product is used by our internal Fraud and Compliance teams to monitor user behavior, manage accounts, and oversee payments. Our publishers also use it to provide visibility into transaction history and other details. We are looking to evolve our MVP into a comprehensive solution that delights our agents while empowering our publishers with tools to drive their businesses.
This role reports to the Director of Product and is responsible for defining the strategy, roadmap, and prioritization of Tilia Tools features & functionality. The Senior Product Manager will be the voice of the customer in designing clean, easy-to-use UIs, dashboards, and reports that serve our users’ needs.
Our ideal candidate has built products in this space before, is passionate about creating user experiences that are both simple and powerful, has great business and analytical skills, and has a gift for making the complex seem simple.
What We’ll Offer You
The stability of an established company with startup momentum. An unparalleled opportunity to create, collaborate, & contribute. An environment where your voice will be heard and your impact deeply felt. A sense of belonging where your work is appreciated and rewarded.
As a team, we are highly engaged and iterative in nature, in both our product and our processes. We build cool stuff, we weigh risk/reward, and when we make mistakes, we respond quickly and together and without blame. This is a team in the truest sense.
What We’ll Create Together
- A highly scalable, easy-to-use product that improves the workflow of our agents and helps our publishers drive their businesses.
- Clean, intuitive dashboards and reports that answer key questions and help inform business decisions for both Tilia and our publishers.
- A clear product roadmap that provides visibility to our key stakeholders.
- A prioritized product backlog with concrete user stories that provides Engineering a clear view of priorities.
- A collaborative working environment built on transparency, shared vision, and trust.
- A world-class Product Management organization built on innovation, best practices, and mutual respect - we are building this team from the ground up, so you have an opportunity to help shape our future!
What You’ll Bring to the Team
At Linden, we celebrate all the dimensions of diversity, including diversity of experience. We recognize that candidates applying for this role will be most successful if they bring the following with them:
- 5 - 7+ years product management experience in startups or fast-growing tech companies.
- 3 - 5+ years experience working with FinTech/payments-related products.
- Proven track record owning and driving the product development process from beginning to end, including ideation, wireframing, story definition, grooming, and delivery.
- Strategic thinker, able to think holistically about product direction, and get into the weeds while executing on that strategy.
- Focus on continuous product improvement, comfortable optimizing for MVP then scaling up.
- Solid understanding of web applications and current technologies. (We don’t need you to write the code, but you should understand how the pieces fit together.)
- Strong user advocacy, with a solid sense of UX principles and a talent for making complex concepts seem simple & accessible.
- Technical acumen - you’ve led technical, data-driven products, and are comfortable writing API requests and SQL queries to understand how things work.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to orchestrate multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to move quickly, make decisions with limited information, and pivot as needed.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
As a remote-first company, we take great care to ensure an inclusive experience for all Lindens. You may be offered the opportunity to travel to company meetings and events, however this is not a requirement. We aim to optimize for remote attendance, not just accommodate it.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use the computer and communicate with coworkers in a remote office environment. The employee frequently is required to stand or sit to complete work and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The Fine Print
Linden Lab celebrates diversity of thought, race, national origin and culture, age, experience, religion, economic and social status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Building a culture of inclusion allows us to create and share experiences with each other, and with our virtual communities. We always seek to maintain a diverse and welcoming workplace, and candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.