Senior Product Manager, Services Foundation
7 days ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Services Foundation team in Helsinki. You will be part of the team that is working on providing platforms for other teams here at Unity to succeed in their mission of building great services for our customers. Our team is passionate about improving our developers’ experience, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and build awesome products!
In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working across teams and functions to gain alignment and construct a roadmap that serves the greater developer community within Unity and beyond. You will have an impact in crafting a platform that will make the user experience as smooth as our feature teams envisioned it while solving hard technical problems. We value prior experience APIs, identity management, and dashboard tools in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and hardworking people above all. In addition to your proven understanding of product management methods and technical aptitude, you’ll utilize your interpersonal skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with various teams to bring new services to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap and prioritize in conjunction with other internal partners
- Partner closely with the engineering team on a day-to-day basis, helping develop team priorities
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Capture and technically detail market opportunities and feature requests informed by regular engagement with customers, prospects, and partners and in collaboration with internal teams
What we’re looking for
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering and data science
- Experience leading projects that span multiple teams and timezones
- Previous experience working in product management on complex products or services
You might also have
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn quickly the interworking of products
- Experience working on gateway or identity products
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.