Senior Product Manager, SaaS and Commerce (6 months contract)
3 days ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our hardworking team. In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping, to help define the new standard for Unity Subscriptions and Commerce.
What you'll be doing
- Launching a system for discounts/ gift cards/ promo codes for the SaaS products: managing full product development process from Product Discovery, Data Analysis, UX research, PRD requirements prototype, testing
- Launching a Product Dashboard that represents all main product metrics and helps to make product decisions
- Managing the migration process of the backend infrastructure
- Analysed data for over 3M users to identify the business impact of the features that are planned to be built
- Collaboration with the internal teams in order to build new internal tools that increase the productivity of the Customer Success & Customer Support Team
What we're looking for
- Previous experience in Product Management or Customer Success role
- Passion for digital products and technologies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.