Senior Product Manager (Remote)
13 days ago
PlayQ is a rapidly growing global entertainment and technology company delivering high-quality mobile titles and innovative game development solutions to a worldwide audience. Our games have been downloaded more than 60 million times across the globe, with millions of users playing every day!
Our dedicated teams, based in downtown Santa Monica, CA, work together to craft the clever, visually stunning, and unforgettable experiences that our players love. Our emphasis on individual leadership means each team member has the opportunity to make a big impact, while our commitment to creative freedom gives them the ability to create whatever they can imagine.
It’s this mindset that has led us to develop our own IP, infuse games with rich storytelling, build our own development tools, and solve the deepest technical challenges - all in the name of disrupting the mobile gaming landscape.
PlayQ is looking for an innovative and ambitious Senior Product Manager to continue to drive the success of our top-grossing mobile titles and guide future product strategy. As a key member of the Product team, you will independently lead initiatives end-to-end and will work closely with Design, Engineering, Art and Data to create, develop, and analyze the performance of new features and product optimizations.
In this position, you will regularly develop and deploy experiments, interpret data, deliver insights and make actionable recommendations that will shape our games and engage our global audience.
You would be a perfect match for this position if you thrive in a heavily collaborative and iterative environment, you are enthusiastic about leveraging data to drive results and you are excited by the opportunity to make a visible impact on our top-grossing titles.
- Feature Development & Performance Analysis
- Create clear and concise spec documents that can be carried out to full feature completion in collaboration with other disciplines
- Use existing data to tune features in order maximize performance and create segmented experiences for different user cohorts
- Collaborate with data, design, and product to set experimentation plan using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Execute experiments and analyze resulting data to assess individual feature performance
- Oversee live-ops; define live event schedule and ensure flawless execution of live events
- Strategize & develop the event calendar for our games and deploy them to production
- Analyze event performance, leverage insights to refine event strategy, and iterate against this process
- Product Roadmap
- Identify areas of opportunity for improving KPIs, and help prioritize ideas to impact business goals
- Support the product leads in defining and iterating the direction and strategy of our mobile portfolio
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis on market trends
- B.S./B.A. degree from an accredited college/university
- 5-7+ years in a Product Manager role
- Experience in Product Specifications and Feature Design
- Knowledge or Familiarity with Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to affect them
- Experience working with large data sets and leading complex analysis-driven projects
- Deep understanding of A/B testing concepts and terminology
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Tableau, SQL/other querying languages
- Experience working in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience in an engineering role, and familiarity with game development
- Remote Work Environment - This position offers the flexibility to work remotely. You’ll closely collaborate with our HQ team based in Santa Monica, CA and our global teammates across the world. Our flexible approach, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability and pet insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.