Senior Product Manager Performance - Monopoly GO!
18 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Product Manager Performance to join our Monopoly GO game in Seville (Spain) on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Monopoly GO! is our new casual game and a key franchise that has just become one of Scopely’s largest games enjoyed by millions of players. The team is based in Europe and the US, and works every day to create captivating new experiences for our players.
What You Will Do
- Own big features of our game, help to define the vision and create a plan to execute it.
- Be involved on the feature creation process and lead the go to market of them
- Optimize live game features to enhance player engagement and revenue
- Lead live operations, events, and updates to retain and engage players
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, engineering, and data teams
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize game features and monetization
- Transform high-level opportunities into concrete and well thought out feature designs
- Produce and update game specs that contain the right level of detail while staying concise and easy to understand by the whole team
- Guiding and leading feature iteration with the feature team and discipline experts
- Provide feature feedback frequently and timely
- Follow the most recent market trends and best practices to create the best possible designs for our roadmap features, and to bring new ideas to the table
What We’re Looking For
- Must be excited about working on F2P mobile games, have the aptitude and ability to manage a very complex ecosystem with players in different life cycle phases and spend propensities
- Experience & Qualification: 3+ years of experience in software development, preferably F2P mobile casual games or other consumer-facing products
- Communication: strong verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the “why” instead of just the “how” and “what” to drive team-wide alignment on the product vision
- Project Management: able to deploy resources against highest impact initiatives, understand tradeoffs, anticipate & mitigate risks from afar, manage people's expectations & maintain a high quality of deliverables
- Design: Able to create & design experiences that shape positive player behaviours
- Quantitative Capability: intermediate business statistics knowledge, know when to use and not to use data, able to translate product problems into analytics problems, set expectations, develop and test hypotheses, interpret data in a meaningful and actionable way, and manipulate and visualize data in excel (sql is a plus)
- Leadership: Engage and inspire team members to deliver the best quality product possible.
- High intellectual horsepower
- Critical, analytical, and creative thinker
- Strong in execution and outcome-driven
- Growth minded and low ego
- Driven & entrepreneurial
- Experience in casual social games
- Experience as both a Designer and Product Owner/Manager
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.