Senior Product Manager, Multiplayer
9 days ago
Creators across the globe have incredible ideas about new ways to connect people, but today, the tools and technologies are still too difficult for the majority to succeed in bringing their ideas to life. Unity’s long-term mission has been empowering creators of all forms, and we know it will take a dedicated team of collaborative leaders to solve the needs of multiplayer creators. We want you to join us to tackle these challenges and make multiplayer creation more accessible than ever before.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Multiplayer team, you will lead prioritization of Products and Features for Unity to empower this community and connect with users regularly to validate our strategies and execution. In this role, you'll partner closely with Development, Technical Program Management, and Design leaders to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. We look forward to seeing the creative new experiences that our users bring to life once you and the team succeed!
What you’ll be doing
- Establish a clear Strategy for Multiplayer Creation for the 1-2 year horizon
- Collaborate across roles and teams to ensure all plans holistically fulfill the most needed user outcomes.
- Collaborate to establish and grow great practices and techniques for PM's in the team.
- Engage with high profile customers and partners to collaborate on product validation
What we’re looking for
- Product Management experience sufficient to implement crucial techniques of Product Management with efficiency.
- Experience with Multiplayer games and/or Multi-user experience creation, such that you can engage in discussions about the biggest challenges for these creators
- Technical background sufficient to learn and engage in analysis of possible technical solutions to multiplayer outcomes
- Some experience focused on business and/or UX to complement our technical teams’ expertise.
You might also have
- Experience navigating major technology shifts or transitions
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.