Senior Product Manager - Marketplace Pricing
13 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Senior Product Manager, Marketplace Pricing to join our growing marketplace team of quants, developers and product leaders. This role will be primarily responsible for the design, development and delivery of intelligence products that leverage game NFT marketplace data to help business leaders make optimal decisions about their game economies.
This role will report to our Head of Data & Intelligence Products.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to build a suite of quantitative decision support and execution tools for AAA game publishers
- Define economic decision making frameworks relating to the game and marketplace
- Design, execute, and evaluate pricing experiments
- Develop, monitor, and improve logic and algorithms that provide liquidity on our marketplace and allow us to monetize efficiently
- Own strategic and product direction pertaining to pricing and monetization
- Manage cross-functional delivery of a technical team: engineers, scientists, analysts, business partners, operations
- Communicate effectively with senior management and counterparts across the organization
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with exceptional academic credentials (e.g., Mathematics, EE/CS, Statistics, or Operations Research)
- Minimum of 5+ years experience across consulting, business analytics, finance or ecommerce
- Intermediate to advanced business analytics skills
- Knowledge of optimization methods, statistics, econometrics, and machine learning
- Experience with dynamic pricing and price optimization for multi-period games
- Experience designing and delivering data and intelligence products
- Experience contributing to risk and profitability decisions in a marketplace or ecommerce setting
- Knowledge of SQL and python
- Familiarity with the GCP suite including BigQuery, Composer, and Cloud Functions
- Interest in and proficiency with blockchain solutions
- Passion for video games
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.