Senior Product Manager - Hearthstone
14 days ago
Job Title:Senior Product Manager - Hearthstone
Job Title: Senior Product Manager - Hearthstone
Location: Irvine, CA
Blizzard is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join us in shaping the future of Hearthstone. We are looking for candidates with experience managing free-to-play games, owning business outcomes and delivering features that meaningfully improve metrics and enhance the player experience.
This role is anticipated to be assigned as a hybrid work model position, with some work on-site at our Blizzard office and some work remote.
What you bring to the table:
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Drive commercial success and player engagement by forming hypotheses, setting KPI targets, analyzing product performance and iterating on feature design.
- Drive the design and implementation of new features to improve target KPIs, with the ability of innovating and/or learning from established best practices.
- Become an expert on Hearthstone and the competitive landscape of mid-core games, so that you have a deep understanding of our players’ motivations and desires from a global perspective.
- Provide valuable insights on LiveOps performance and apply LiveOps strategies that deliver high-performant retention and monetization metrics
- Conduct rigorous testing, post-mortem analysis, and player/competitor research to continuously optimize business planning and execution
- Work with game team and game leadership to lead and iterate upon the game’s business strategy to build a cohesive product roadmap
- Write clear and actionable product specifications, and effectively communicate ideas to the team for implementation
- Lead the analysis of game data to draw actionable learnings and provide valuable insights
- Be a player champion!
- 4+ years of experience in game product management
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Love for games and creating fun & compelling player experiences
- Passionate, self-motivated, and driven to create and execute great ideas cross-functionally
- Able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and find creative ways to get things done
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and organizational abilities
- Business, quantitative, technical, or design degree a plus
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $87,480.00 - $161,910.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.