Senior Product Manager - Growth & Monetisation
17 days ago
💪 The mission
Our mission is to bring meaningful play into people's lives. As part of this mission, we redefine gaming by bringing the best mobile games to the browser.
Why is it important?
Billions of people surf the web daily to entertain themselves, reading blogs, watching movies, listening to music and much more. But what they have yet to be able to do is play high-quality games. If you want to play professionally-made games, you either need to download and install game clients on your computer or reach for your mobile for a more accessible experience.
By enabling the best casual and mid-core games to be played in the browser, more people can play, and game studios can expand their reach to new audiences.
How are we different?
Pley makes gaming easier than watching YouTube by allowing games to be played in the browser. No downloads. No installs. No paywalls. Just play. The time it takes to start playing a game on Pley is less than the time it takes to finish reading this sentence. Don’t believe us? Just visit www.pley.com and enjoy zero-friction gaming.
Our mission is to bring down the barriers to gaming by providing creators with tools that make their games truly accessible, easily discoverable, and virally shareable - with games just one click away from billions of potential players.
🎮 The role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team and help us build the best destination to play games. You will work closely with peer Product Managers and Product Designers in cross-functional teams with highly skilled engineers.
Your role is to understand our target customers, gather insights, find opportunities, and prioritise work on our suite of products for game studios in a way that optimises game user base growth and monetisation. Your primary target customers are the managers of successful mobile games at leading game studios worldwide. Example customers are a CEO of a game company, a product manager or a growth specialist at a game studio or publisher.
- Contribute to the overall B2B2C platform product strategy and support it with a product strategy for your B2B products. Translate the company vision into a vision for your products.
- Define a roadmap for our B2B products, through market analysis and product discovery, including experimentation, user research and data analysis.
- Understand your customer to grow their business on the Pley platform. This includes creating platform support for user acquisition and monetisation through in-game purchases and ads.
- Be a strong voice representing mobile games as businesses while shaping Pley's portfolio of products.
- Ship products that allow game managers to launch, maintain, analyse and grow their games.
- Lead the team through the ideation and inspire them with your vision. Ensure alignment with the company strategy, goals and key stakeholders.
- Work with other product managers, user insights, data science, and UX experts to learn, improve and deliver products that help game managers succeed on Pley's platform.
🌟 About you
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in product management, with a proven ability to deliver value to customers and stakeholders. Both B2B and B2C experience is meriting.
- Worked directly or indirectly with integrations of consumer payment methods across multiple regions. Experience from integrations with a large PSP (e.g. Adyen) is meriting.
- Familiarity with concepts and potential solutions for ads as an alternative monetisation strategy, complementing payments.
- Previously worked at a company where paid and organic user acquisition strategies were implemented to grow the consumer user base.
- Experience with data and insight-driven feature design and decision-making.
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups.
- Experience guiding the entire product development process, including product discovery and delivery.
- A proven ability to work with ambiguity. This role is fast-paced and frequently evolves based on partner, strategy, and product priorities.
- A strong execution mindset and can work independently.
Successful applicants will have combined product, business, strategy, technology, and data backgrounds to drive execution to achieve delightful customer experiences and measurable value.
- You enjoy a hybrid working environment.
- Have a valid permit that allows you to work in Sweden.
⚡️ Our Process
- Intro Call
- Team Lead Interview
- Team Interview
- Culture Interview
* We would love to meet you in person during our process. It would be a huge plus if you could have at least one interview in our office.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.