Senior Product Manager, Games
26 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to connect with you.
Arkadium is seeking a passionate and experienced individual who will play a pivotal role in our product development team and the success of our gaming portfolio. As the Senior Product Manager for Games, you will lead the strategic vision, design, and execution of our game titles, driving revenue growth and delivering exceptional player experiences. With a commitment to excellence and a passion for gaming, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of gaming at Arkadium and make a meaningful impact in the industry. This role will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and execution for Arkadium's games portfolio, defining and communicating product roadmaps and live operations calendars in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with external game developers, from writing clear specifications to ensuring the end products meet our quality standards.
- Analyze user needs and behaviors, market trends, and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities to enhance our offerings.
- Lead and inspire cross-functional teams, including game designers, developers, artists, and marketers, to ensure successful game development and launch.
- Champion the player's perspective, ensuring that games are engaging, intuitive, and deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including partnership, design, engineering, and marketing to deliver products that meet business goals and growth targets.
- Create, monitor, and analyze key performance metrics in close collaboration with our analytics team to drive the success of our games, making data-driven decisions aiming to optimize and improve them.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in casual mobile gaming product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of monetization strategies along with a deep understanding of gaming mechanics and trends.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve product goals
- Excellent analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Annual employee profit sharing program (because we're all it in together)
- Meaningful supplemental health insurance (medical, dental & vision plans)
- Meal allowance
- Additional budget for conferences you are interested in
- Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
- Time off from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day so we can all enjoy the holidays
- A unique culture of transparency, true teamwork and fun
All resumes must be submitted in English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.