Senior Product Manager, Games Backend
15 days ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Unity Games Backend product team in Dundee. You will be responsible for guiding the development, launch, and growth of new backend services for Unity’s platform. Our team is focused on enabling game developers success with easy-to-use services that integrate seamlessly with our platform, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and create awesome products that customers love.
In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience developing services, online products, and games in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong understanding of product and technologies, you’ll leverage your communication skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with engineers and product marketing to bring these new services to market.
- Own the vision and execution of products in the Games Backend product line
- Work with organizational stakeholders and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Help drive cross-functional collaboration
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive alignment with your product vision and ensure support of the product growth
- Continuously track the health of your products, and think strategically about adapting to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning and customer value
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering and commercial teams
- Previous experience working as a product manager on complex B2B products or services
- Experience working with complex projects that span multiple teams or people
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience taking new products to market
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.