Senior Product Manager, Data
11 days ago
Our mission is to enable all functional domains within Unity to learn, measure, and grow the business. We seek a Product Manager to set the vision and strategy for an offering of data, tools, and APIs, which will enable teams to independently and effectively use data for their specific business analysis and reporting. You'll participate and own various aspects of data definitions, data models, standard methodologies, and governance.
In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working across all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in data modelling, data analysis, and machine learning in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and hardworking people above all! In addition to your proven understanding of product and technologies, you’ll use your interpersonal skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with data scientists, engineers and most of all our other product teams, across the globe, to optimize Unity's business growth with data! Is this something that excites you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Unity’s Intelligence Data Hub
- Work with partner teams to proactively identify data challenges and opportunities to drive business growth using data and insights
- Make data and tools available to teams whose primary focus is to interpret the data for business without being technical themselves
- Build a deep understanding of the nuanced needs and perspectives of different business units to accurately reflect their problems and the business value associated with solving them
- Drive industry standards on business metric definition and measurement such as MAU, Churn, and Net Expansion Rate
What we’re looking for
- B.S M.S. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA a plus
- Proven product management experience in a data organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other product and functional teams
- Able to lead projects through all phases, including identifying user requirements, technical design & implementation using set defined processes & agile software development methodologies.
- Strong data skills are a requirement: SQL, Data Architecture, and Data Visualization.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.