Senior Product Manager - Creator Analytics and Benefits
San Francisco, CA
15 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Creators are the fundamental building block of Twitch. Each month, over 6 million creators choose to share themselves with the world by streaming to viewers across the world on Twitch. The Creator team builds products and solutions that inspire creators and enable them to achieve their broadcasting and business goals.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will report to the Creator Head of Product and be responsible for owning the Creator Analytics and Benefits products from the ground up. You will build products that help creators achieve their goals by enabling them to clearly and simply understand the performance of their streams and business. Your products turn data points into digestible, applicable insights that our creators can use to make more effective and accurate decisions.
You will also own the connection between creators and their framework for growth and progress, enabling any creator to understand their next key growth milestone, progress towards those milestones, and benefits associated with reaching these milestones. You will collaborate with our commerce, partnerships, and content teams to align objectives related to creator growth and progression.
- Oversee product strategy and roadmap for Creator Analytics and Benefits products on Twitch
- Describe the strategic importance of your vision for these products inside and outside of the Creator organization
- Develop an understanding of how data can help creators improve their content
- Determine appropriate, measurable goals and metrics for your products to measure success
- Work directly with engineers and designers to build delightful products - lead product development from roadmap development to building, testing, and launching products
- Make trade customer-focused trade-off decisions while managing multiple partners and perspectives
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Previously demonstrated ability to lead complex products through ideating, launching, measuring results, and iteration
- Ability to drive measurable changes in KPIs by creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Ability to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- Excellent with data - experienced with taking complex data and creating simple to understand insights for individuals with less familiarity with data
- Familiarity with loyalty or rewards programs (think airline status, Uber rewards) and how those programs communicate benefits, status, and progress with users to keep them interested and engaged
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.