This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager - Central Technology
18 days ago
Come join the Central Technology team at Zynga that makes an impact across all of the company’s games! We focus on game technology and shared services that drive the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for exceptional future leaders with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. As a Senior Product Manager for Central Technology, you will be responsible for leading Product to design, develop, and maintain Zynga’s platform portfolio, which accelerates game development and streamlines live operations. The role will initially focus on building the social ( Chat, Guilds and Leaderboards) and Compliance ( data privacy and region based) product suite owned by the Tech Enablement team with Central Technology. However as you grow in the role, you will likely own additional products and services.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle including product strategy, competitive analysis, requirements gathering, feature prioritization, spec writing, roadmap management, and stakeholder alignment.
- Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of products and services
- Apply qualitative consumer insights and quantitative data to advise product decisions and business cases
- Define our product vision by understanding our players’ needs. Partner closely with Product and Engineering leaders on game teams to create feedback loops for continuous improvements and identify patterns of need across Zynga and our wider player base.
- Evangelize our offerings. Get commitments from internal customers and achieve roadmap alignment. Articulate the value of each service in our portfolio and help our customer teams understand how we can help solve their problems.
- Identify & deconstruct competitive offerings in the market, formulate insights, and use them to inform future roadmap direction.
- Responsible for a large central technology product and/or multiple products.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders in Central Technology and across disciplines and global locations to drive best practices and positive team culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of product management experience in social tech, games, mobile or consumer web applications
- Strong project management and ability to present work to executive staff
- Sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs.
- Ability to create wire-frames and mock-ups, write product specifications, and white papers
- Some experience with data analytics and SQL preferred
- Outstanding written/oral and organizational skills
- A driven self-starter with attention to detail and a dedicated team player
- Familiarity with Data Privacy / Compliance / Regulatory requirements a plus
- Experience in start-up, consumer tech, or consulting is strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree; MBA or Computer Science preferred
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily (when we are back in the office)
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.