This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager, AEC
San Francisco, CA, United States
2 months ago
As a Senior Product Manager at Unity, your role will be to help drive the future of our Architecture, Engineering and Construction business (AEC). You’ll need strong technical skills to partner closely with engineering teams to help define and drive our product roadmap based on customer insight and data. You’ll also need strong business acumen to help define our business model and pricing and partner with our sales and got to market teams. This role is located at either Unity office in either San Francisco, California or Montreal, Canada.
- Bring a deep understanding of the AEC market, software and tools ecosystem, competitive positioning and opportunities and deliver technical and market insights to internal teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for Unity in the AEC market
- In collaboration with R&D, sales, and marketing, lead the development of the AEC product roadmap and working with UI/UX and marketing, validate hypotheses, test prototypes, track product & feature performance and market fit
- Engage deeply with customers, both to understand needs as well as to help sales roll out new products successfully
- Provide broad access to resources including use cases, persona/user stories, competitive analysis, and market data
- Internally, brief and train the sales team, marketing and other teams on new AEC products, features and user benefits
- Externally, assist in representing the product to all of the appropriate market groups including clients, suppliers and strategic partners
- Industry experience, including experience in product management and direct experience in software development
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the AEC industry and how software tools and services are built and used
- Deep networks within AEC companies and suppliers globally / regionally
- Successfully brought new products to market, working across the company as the product expert
- Knowledge of / Experience using various tools used in the AEC industry, including REVIT, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
- 25% travel required, demonstration of previous work travel preferred
- Completed MBA and Degree in Business or CS
- Experience using Unity or other real-time rendering engines
- Experience with AR/VR a huge plus
- Experience in cloud based applications
- Experience with software for the construction industry
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Equally comfortable being the professional product face for Unity or rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.