This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Designer
3 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Unity Monetization team in Montreal! You will be responsible for crafting our customer-facing products and successfully growing our Unity Ads product on the market. Our team is passionate about improving our advertiser experience, and we hope to find someone who can get behind our mission and build an amazing product together!
What you’ll be doing
- Growing one of our most fast paced part of business and possibility to convert own work directly to proven results to improve customer success
- Work with the Product, Research and Engineering teams to define & understand the requirements of a given product/feature and produce usable components for the cross-functional engineering teams to integrate into the product itself
- Express ideas and concepts through strong and clear visual/verbal communication skills
- Design and prototype ideas quickly, and validate product decisions using feedback and data
- Thrive as a part of the global and local design team with opportunities to continuously learn and master more with your colleagues
What we’re looking for
- Experience designing digital products and tools in the SaaS or gaming industries.
- Able to understand and follow a design system, and contribute to it when necessary
- Communicate regularly (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, and respect
- Professional use of standard design and prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe)
- Portfolio of product design highlighting strong UX, interaction design (and visual design)
You might also have
- Competence in data visualization and experience working with enterprise-level solutions
- Knowledge of the underlying web technologies approaches like HTML, CSS, JS, Responsive design, React, Progressive improvement is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.