Senior Product Designer
11 days ago
Senior Product Designer
At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
As a Senior Product Designer at EA, you will report to the Senior Design Manager for Employee & Player Experiences where you'll envision digital and live experiences for players, game creation, recruitment, publishing, and employees.
Daily you'll manage designers working to remove blockers and provide support to guarantee a high level of product excellence. To reach team and company level goals, you can step-in and design everything from high-level product flow to detailed UI mockups with a toolbox of skills that could include visual design, scripting, motion design, content writing, research, and advanced prototyping.
Note that this is not a game studio design role **
Only applications with a portfolio submission will be considered **
- You will advocate for user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
- You will work with product managers, designers, engineers, researchers, marketers, and external partners to plan requirements, identify risks, manage delivery timelines, and in communications with project sponsors to provide a smooth product development process.
- Strike a balance between giving your designers space to flourish, while gently nudging them toward milestones for detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design, prototypes, and agreement for design approach rationale.
- You will research, create user scenarios, concept sketches, experience storyboards, high fidelity designs, and rapid prototypes.
- You will organize, track work capacity, and share constructive feedback for your team.
- Supportive team leader committed to team and partner success.
- You will organize meetings to guide progress against goals, and establish clear next steps.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Understand how different parts of a system interrelate and how systems work within the context of other, larger systems.
- Experience developing and customizing design systems.
- Experience designing enterprise and consumer digital products.
- Diverse B2B/B2C portfolio (5+ years), spanning both web and mobile, that reflect design excellence.