Senior Product Designer, Creator Cloud
6 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior Product Designer for Creator Cloud you will help creators find community, solutions, and the tools needed to create successful, engaging experiences that reach the largest audience possible. Creator Dashboard (http://create.roblox.com) is our vision for a creator-focused ecosystem of tools, services, and resources that will help them manage their creations and content, equip them with services like translation and analytics to reach more people, and give them venues for community, recruitment, and education. This role will report to the Product Design Manager, Creator Cloud.
- Experienced, 2-3 years of experience as a UX designer including some experience leading an entire product area
- A Leader that has the ability to drive design discussions and proactively provide insight
- Collaborative and able to build synergy with cross functional partners and stakeholders
- A problem solver and critical thinker, who can simplify complex problems and develop a principled approach towards a high quality solution.
- Investigative, someone who understands user behavior by utilizing standard user research methodologies, persona formation and usability testing
- A great communicator, you can articulate clearly through verbal, written, and visual communication. You can communicate your ideas effectively through wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Innovative, the kind of person that can consistently push vision to a higher level
- Driven and constantly building upon expertise with various tools, platforms and methodologies
- Proactive, identifies inefficiencies and opportunities and takes initiative
- A craftsman, you possess a keen eye and a precise hand for good typography, layout, color, animation, micro-interactions, and specifications
- Collaborate with UX research, Developer Relations, and Data Science to learn the resources, services, and tools that our creators need
- Work with PM and engineering to define business and product goals, understand and contribute to the technical infrastructure of our platform
- Design the resources, services, and tools that will be crucial to supporting our creators and their success
- Work with other teams on creator journeys across the entire Roblox platform
- Drive the strategy and vision for the future of Creator Dashboard with your cross-functional partners
- Manage relationships and get buy-in with stakeholders and executive leadership
- Mentor junior colleagues and contribute to citizenship at Roblox
- Have the opportunity to grow your career into management or principal individual contributor
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar