Senior Product Analyst
8 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day.
The Analyst will play a key role in the product and be responsible for its wide range of aspects.
The Analyst will work on a variety of large data sets and will use advanced analytics and statistical tools and techniques, combined with excellent critical, business, strategic, and problem-solving thinking, to provide top-notch analyses, insights, and recommendations to support the product growth, the decision making, the features, and AB Tests design and to consistently improve our player's experience.
- Leverage multiple massive and complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, opportunities, and threats to the product
- Use advanced analytics, data mining, BI and statistical tools, along with critical and strategic thinking to execute top-notch analyses to drive the product growth
- Translate AB Tests, business and strategic questions into structured analysis method and accordingly, plan and execute the most suitable approach, technique, solution, and lead to actionable recommendations that will optimize the game performance
- Consistently monitor the product KPIs to ensure its health and drive the product focus
- Own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- Work closely with the Product, Monetization and Economy departments and deliver valuable outputs, recommendations, guidelines, conclusions, and insights to support decision making
- Plan, develop and maintain reports for different needs and departments, including senior management
- 4+ years' experience as an analyst in data-driven organizations; An experience in the gaming industry- Major Advantage
- Strong SQL experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments- Mandatory
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Advantage
- Strong understanding of statistical significance, models, and tools; Hands-on experience with Python/R- Advantage
- Outstanding attention to details, analytical skills and critical, business, strategic and problem-solving thinking
- An exceptional approach to data and ability to take a business question, define the analysis method and deliver a high-level output and present it in a sharp and concise way
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, highly organized, "can-do" approach
- Fluent English – both written and verbal.
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background