Are you passionate about online games? Are you a creative innovator? We believe the best games are made by passionate and entrepreneurial people who feel supported in their endeavors. KIXEYE’s aim is to create countless unique experiences that thrill, delight and challenge anyone who loves games.
For over a decade KIXEYE has innovated the competitive gaming sector while focusing on innovation, fidelity, and accessibility. Based in Victoria, British Columbia, KIXEYE has constantly and reliably enhanced the user experience with a nuance based attitude that leaves no detail too small to perfect. With our operations head located in Western Canada and our employees across the United States, Australia, Vietnam and Spain, KIXEYE allows the efficiency of streamline systems with the flexibility of global appeal.
Benefits and Perks at KIXEYE
- Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation structure
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Good health is essential to your well being. Always look and feel your best at KIXEYE.
- Life & Disability Insurance: If you are ever knocked off your feet, you can rest assured that we’ll have your back.
- PTO / Holidays: You work hard, balance makes for better work. It’s your time off, use it however you want.
- Continuous Improvement: An annual budget to inspire you to pursue learning.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working times and places, such as working remotely.
- Dog-Friendly: We love our 4-legged friends — dogs bring joy and excitement to everyday life at the office!
- Cell Phone Plans: All staff have options between different cell phone plans that support them best
- Beautiful headquarters in the heart of Victoria: Situated in the BC’s capital city with stunning downtown harbor views
- Remote work: All staff have the option of working remotely and we offer a WFH stipend to help you get set up at home.
- Company Events: We love engaging our staff in employee team building activities!
KIXEYE is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our team. This is a senior level role in one of the most upwardly mobile career paths in the world. The work is fast-paced and diverse, with no two days being the same.
You seek to justify every decision and direction with data and have the analytical skills to pursue that justification yourself. You love video games of all genres but are interested in the business behind it just as much as the gameplay itself.
What you get to do every day:
- Assist in driving and optimizing game economy through producing in-game offers for players, and own the long term strategy for their success.
- Own game metrics - monetization, retention, and user engagement.
- Help direct feature development through the use of analytics.
- Construct comprehensive dashboards for viewing, parsing, and consuming data.
- Act as part of a Analytics team driving and shaping the future of a live game.
- Parse and breakdown feature performance, providing recommendations for adaptations and improvements.
What you bring to the role:
- Personal drive and an understanding of business statistics, design and game mechanics.
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or equivalent. Preference is given to those with education in statistics or data science.
- Experience delivering products in game live operations as a whole, including MMO, consumer web, and social network in particular. Experience with entertainment products is also an asset.
- Proficiency or Experience with the following is required:
- Statistical analysis - in particular, determining statistical significance
- SQL - in particular, running SQL queries against large and complex data sets
- Proficiency or Experience with the following is an asset:
- Cloud Data Warehousing
- Tableau, Looker, or other data visualization suites
- Building and Operating ETLs
- Creating and Maintaining monitoring systems for data-driven products
- Linux Command Line
- Transport languages - in particular, XML, and JSON
- Data Visualization
- Advanced use of MS Office and Google Apps.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Can work cross-functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job.
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games is preferred.
Location: Canada, remote work or office in Victoria BC
Reports to: Acting Lead Data Analyst
KIXEYE is committed to inclusive hiring practices! All are welcome; diverse candidates, women, and LGBTQ+ persons are strongly encouraged to apply.