London, London, United Kingdom
17 days ago
NaturalMotion’s Action Strategy Group is a BAFTA-nominated team developing an incredible new Star Wars™ game, running live operations on Dawn of Titans and developing a third unannounced game, all from our London studio.
We are a tight-knit team, with a sociable culture and a strong team identity whilst being able to experience all the benefits that come from being part of NaturalMotion and Zynga. The team crafts world-leading, mid-core games on a foundation of trust and camaraderie.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020 NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
This position will work directly with the team and build a clear line of communication between the development/production team. A crucial part of the producer role is the communication of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and features to the development /production team.
Under the mentorship of the Lead Producer, work will encompass identifying, describing, supervising and reviewing tasks for development team members, and the organisation and management of individual, departmental and project wide scheduling information. Identification of task dependency and task reviews, weekly reporting and assist in setting daily, weekly, quarterly landmark goals.
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer within game development production. Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle
- Demonstrate outstanding organisation, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with tight deadlines
- Solid ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience leading multi-discipline teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a niche creative environment
- Live game operation experience
Would be nice:
- Experience with Unreal/Unity or other gaming engines
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Works in partnership with the Lead Producers and department leads to handle the production schedule of project
- Liaises directly with the game’s development / production to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied
- Prepares and executes a realistic project timeline for the development team including key deliverables
- Implements project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes
- Assists in overseeing features and releases
- Proactively identifies risks associated with meeting feature and release milestones; ensures vital and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties which may impede progress
- Leads and continues to improve the production process
- Communicates regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Removes barriers so that team members can get their job done
- Writes internal documentation where needed
- Serves as an internal game critic, and provides feedback to key partners as occasions arise
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.