10 months ago
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from over 45 nations work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
Each of our 250 Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company but also in shaping our company culture. We are proud of our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working.
We are very proud of the professional and creative environment we have established here, and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry!
We want you to be part of our story
As a Senior Producer, you will be joining one of our mobile game teams as an expert in agile development processes to guide your peers to execute on the vision of the game.
What will you be doing?
- You will organize and drive the development process with an interdisciplinary team of engineers, artists, and game designers.
- You will drive the overall throughput and collaboration of team disciplines.
- Apply agile and lean production approaches based on team and game context.
- Manage team capacity and skills-mix on a structured budget and results-driven development process.
- You will work closely with Product Managers on the roadmap and sprint scope, and own overall schedule and deliverables for the team, while understanding and executing around the bigger picture of your game as a commercial product.
- Clearly and regularly communicate progress to stakeholders at all levels of the company and drive progress through executive reviews.
- Drive effective decision-making. Collaborate with your discipline leads to Identify risks, formulate mitigations and move development forward through uncertainty.
- Create a culture of excellence and high productivity. Foster an environment where you and your team members love to work every day.
- Be an advocate for the team and a collaborator inside the company. Connect with fellow producers at Wooga, share your wisdom, and listen to their feedback.
- You have several years of experience working as a Producer and solid expertise within the games industry (free-to-play and mobile is a huge plus), and you understand the game development processes inside and out.
- You have already some people management experience and a proven track record in mentoring and developing more junior employees.
- You have built games-as-a-service, IAP-driven games on mobile platforms.
- You have created content-driven games, and have demonstrable experience working with various disciplines including art, writing, and game design.
- Strong experience managing scope, cost, and risk around complex consumer software products.
- A proven track record of delivering tasks within time and budget limits.
- Experience in applying agile practices to game development.
- Strong understanding of the business models and customers of the free-to-play casual market.
- Experience with external partners/outsourcing a plus.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the centre of Europe’s most vibrant city, socialise in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.