2 months ago
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, we believe in craftsmanship. We also believe that to become a true expert in your field you must love what you do, you must work with other experts who share your passion for creating best-in-class games, and you must always strive for excellence to provide the joyful experience that our players will love for years. We are very proud of the professional and creative environment we have established here, and we think you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry.
We want you to be part of our story
As a Senior Producer you are joining one of our successful mobile game teams as an expert in agile development processes to guide your peers to execute on the games vision.
What will you be doing?
- Organize and drive the development process with an interdisciplinary team of engineers, artists and game designers.
- Drive the overall throughput and collaboration of team disciplines.
- Apply agile and lean production approaches based on team and game context.
- Manage team capacity and skills-mix on a structured budget and results-driven development process.
- Work closely with Product Management on the roadmap and sprint scope, and own overall schedule and deliverables for the team. Understand and execute around the bigger picture of your game as a commercial product.
- Clearly and regularly communicate progress to stakeholders at all levels of the company and drive progress through executive reviews.
- Drive effective decision-making. Collaborate with your discipline leads to Identify risks, formulate mitigations and move development forward through uncertainty.
- Create a culture of excellence and high productivity. Foster an environment where you and your team members love to work every day.
- Be an advocate for the team, and a collaborator inside the company. Connect with fellow producers at Wooga, share your wisdom, and listen to their feedback.
- Four or more years’ experience in games working as a Producer.
- Previous experience in a people management role and a proven track record in mentoring and developing more junior employees.
- Has built games-as-a-service, IAP-driven games on mobile platforms.
- Has created content-driven games, demonstrable experience working with multi-discipline including art, narrative and game design.
- Strong experience managing scope, cost and risk around complex consumer software products.
- A proven track record of delivering tasks within time and budget limits.
- Experience in applying agile practices to game development.
- Strong understanding of business model and customers of free-to-play casual.
- Experience with external partners / outsourcing a plus.
- Ability to admit mistakes, learn, adapt and improve.
- Passion for games and getting things done.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the centre of Europe’s most vibrant city, socialise in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.