Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
3 days ago
Unity’s Solutions Development Group develops enterprise-focused, run-time SaaS applications built on top of the Unity platform. Our goal is to empower at scale new types of creators with the trans-formative use of 3D technologies.
You’ll be responsible for helping drive an integrated product strategy and results for our Product Portfolio. Working alongside the Development teams for our Product Portfolio you will be accountable to build, communicate and maintain our overall product road-map in collaboration with our internal Unity stakeholders and customers.
You will use your strong leadership and organizational skills to direct go-to-market plans in partnership with our Marketing, Legal, Finance, Professional Services, Sales, and other teams.
- Represent and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to articulate the vision for our products and align their fit within Unity’s overall product strategy.
- Engage deeply with Development teams, Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services teams to understand the needs, readiness, and opportunities for run-time 3D SaaS products.
- Accountable for defining the “why” and “what” of our products, and assisting with the “how” and “when” as much as needed.
- Develop and share resources including product use cases, personas, user stories, competitive analysis, market data, requirements, and other materials to support product definition.
- Support and grow product adoption to large markets with thoughtful feature releases and product evolution.
- Become both the internal and external facing product champion.
- Ten years experience in software product management, production, or development.
- Deep understanding of our target markets, including business challenges and opportunities, market dynamics, typical IT needs, opportunities and the industrial software and tools ecosystem.
- Successful track record bringing new products to market, working across the company as the product expert, and managing products and features across the entire life-cycle.
- Strong influencer and communication skills needed to align diverse groups internally with both the high-level vision and low-level tactical execution of product delivery.
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, or other relevant field.
- Experience with Unity, other real-time 3D creation engines or AR/VR
- Leadership experience with distributed product teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.