4 days ago
Looking for new career opportunities? Unity is hiring!
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple channels building metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies across multiple platforms like PC, console, mobile and VR. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including video games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
As a Senior Producer you’ll lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team to make compelling metaverse experiences. You will have a critical role in leading and managing the many aspects required to create Triple-A quality metaverse within a highly competitive market.
What you’ll be doing
- Apply your knowledge of video game production to lead in planning and execution of features
- Lead and iterate on the development of feature sets within a game project
- Collaborate with others leaders to prioritize, schedule, and scope the project to meet delivery requirements as well as time and budgetary constraints
- Exercise excellent judgment within product requirements, to ensure the team creates high quality game features
What we’re looking for
- Past experience working as Senior Producer on video game projects
- Experience working on games that have been released on platforms such as Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, iOS, Android or others
- Ability to lead collaboratively and foster a harmonious team culture
- Ability to write documents, slide decks, and spreadsheets to aid the team in planning, prioritizing, and scoping features
- Excellent communicator able to articulate the vision for a metaverse both to our internal team and upper management as well as to our external clients
You might also have
- A master's degree such as an MBA or from another field related to technology, business management, or leadership
- A diploma or degree from a recognised Video Game College or related field
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.