13 days ago
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: El Segundo / Remote
Reporting To: Anthony Scott
Unbroken Studios is a Los Angeles-based team, made up of 90 veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers. Our list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Arkham, Apex Legends, and God of War. Our “unbroken” passion for game development has endured the highs and lows of this industry. There’s nothing else we’d ever do.
- Jointly own the long-term planning and delivery of one of our projects
- Create roadmaps based on backlogs and work with Leads to establish sprint and milestone goals
- Work across disciplines to align priorities and solve dependencies
- Run monthly & weekly processes that motivate the team & communicate key information
- Drive the monthly deliverables in our production tool and keep this updated and useful for the team's work
- Prioritize each day to complete tasks that have the highest impact on the game's quality & adherence to its deadlines
- Question how things are done in the studio and be a driving force for positive change
- Build relationships across the team at all levels and spend energy improving the team's culture and relationships in the studio
What we are looking for
- Positive, excellent leader of game teams
- Experience being the person responsible for a game's delivery
- Ability and natural interest in creating relationships at all levels
- Excellent ability to run monthly milestones & long-term schedules
- Expert at using JIRA
- Experience working in or with Quality Assurance
- Passionate player of online games with clear knowledge of the genre
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.