Barcelona CT es
4 days ago
Ubisoft Barcelona is looking for a Senior Producer to be part of Ubisoft Barcelona development Team.
As a Senior Producer, you will be responsible for managing a project throughout its product development cycle and establishing a vision and strategy for the development of outstanding quality games. This position gives you the chance to drive a project by managing the schedule and the quality of the game.This role requires a thorough player centric mindset, Team Leadership, knowledge of Project Management, and video game production processes.
- Define, present and follow up on the development strategy for the game
- Help define scope, milestones and deliverables of the project
- Coordinate the production team, assisting them with their development by mentoring them
- Manage risks and supervise/approve contingency plans
- Ensure product goals meets studio vision by working to brief from the Studio Manager.
- Define project needs and assist on building the core teams
- Ensure project has the needed resources
- Ensure smooth communication across all project, internally and externally
- Drive and own responsibility of product development strategy from a market, player, content and technological perspective.
- Set out Brand development plan
- Validates choices that impact the project
- 5+ years of experience in the production of video games
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console from start to end
- Excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- You have strong experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)Analytical skills required to optimize the budget and managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.