2 months ago
Who We Are:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture and 94 percent of employees say their workplace is great. We are however, dedicated to building our best workplace yet.
Where This Role Is:
This role is based in our studio in the greater-Boston area, but we will consider fully remote or flexible work arrangements, in line with our Flexible Work Policy.
What You’ll Take On:
- Own pipelines and key features to drive your production department throughout all phases.
- Schedule and maintain day-to-day tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication and provide regular team-wide updates.
- Prepare regular reports on the status of owned production areas, including recommendations to ensure development goals are satisfied.
- Proactively identify efficiency issues and dependency problems when encountered and propose and implement solutions for resolution.
- Understand and communicate issues facing various types of gameplay, artistic and technical considerations in order to identify and drive solutions.
- Comprehend any changes in scope, priority or direction, and holistically understand and articulate the knock-on effects throughout development.
- Coordinate with the quality-assurance team to ensure agreed-upon workflow and management of bug databases, including establishment of priorities for resolution of bugs.
What You Bring:
- Multiple years of experience as an in-house Producer.
- Shipped at least one title on a development team through all phases of production.
- Outstanding communications, project management and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to build and maintain project timelines and milestone documentation, supervising the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
- Validated experience producing and leading cross-functional creative development teams and resources while meeting quality and schedule goals.
- Familiarity with traditional production-management techniques.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multitask.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Hansoft, Jira, Confluence and other project-tracking and bug-database software.
- Passion for narrative first-person shooters a plus.
What We Offer You:
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Flexible Hours. We understand that sometimes people need to juggle work and family life, so we have flexible work hours and a support structure.
- The opportunity to work on a creatively ambitious project with a world-class team of developers.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.