16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Producer to join our game The Walking Dead team in Bangalore on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival team embraces the "One Team, One Dream" culture every day. Everybody is empowered to work with a high level of autonomy and ownership to deliver the best possible player experience.
What You Will Do
- Oversee the production of several live-ops features, events and work with partner studios in order to manage the overall content cadence for the product
- Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to the managementWork closely with the Live-Ops teams, remove impediments to ensure the features are rolled out to live as planned
- Supervise project schedules and managing task backlogs
- Work closely with the product and design teams to understand the scope of the requirements, bring them into the production schedule, and communicate the delivery timelines to all the stakeholders
- Prepare detailed production plans for the overall product in line with the roadmap, and communicate the release plans to all the teams
- Anchor the game’s production team – spread across multiple partner studios, and foster strong cross-team interaction and communication across multiple production lanes.
- Stay current on overall mobile, casual, and social game best practices
- Manage stakeholder alignment and align with owners across teams & disciplines
What We’re Looking For
We're looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic producer with a passion for mobile games with production experience across multiple mobile, casual, and/or social game titles
- 5+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles, including Mobile and online products
- Team player with a collaborative work style, interested in being hands-on with design, production, and development
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget
- Proven track record as an effective game producer
- A passion for games and creating fun, engaging, and addictive user experiences.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and organizational skills
- An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter that can multi-task
- Understanding of freemium micro-transaction/virtual currency-based business models
- Understanding of social networking paradigms and concepts
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.