18 days ago
We create ambitious games in a quietly awesome culture.
That simple statement is at the heart of what we do here at Possibility Space. Founded by a diverse and experienced team of game and media industry veterans, we are built from the ground up as a distributed studio, allowing developers to live and work where they are happiest. We strive to create an environment where we can do our best work regardless of what we look like, who we love, or how we identify.
As Senior Producer, you'll report directly to the Lead Producer while creating & maintaining a scaffolding of process to support our incredible development team's collaboration, alignment, and efforts to uphold our commitments. This role will collaborate closely with all disciplines and subject matter experts to ensure the delivery of a joyful, compelling, and novel AAA project to players on time, and on budget.
Because strong collaboration makes the best games, you'll also work closely with all development disciplines to help shape and guide the game holistically through all stages of development.
Core Responsibilities & Objectives
- Working closely with team leads to create and refine processes and project planning that allow the development team to produce ambitious work within constraints.
- Facilitate scope, dependency & task planning for one or more cross-functional workstreams using agile frameworks & tools.
- Support communication & knowledge sharing across a fully distributed team with a consistent cadence and lightweight tools.
Core Traits (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Strong understanding of the game development cycle from pre-production to release
- Experience delivering AAA game projects from concept to launch.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Extremely strong team leadership and development skills and a proven track record of growing and developing teams in a safe environment.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to engage with engineers and technical artists. Ability to participate in balancing technical requirements with product vision and schedule.
- Experience implementing and managing agile methodologies.
- Experience supporting a live, service-based game.
- Close vision to monitors and screens, consistently working on computer equipment such as keyboards and monitors, long periods of sitting
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Possibility Space is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition(s), national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, or common human decency.