16 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Senior Producer to join our team in Bangalore!
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
We believe that play matters and that’s why we create genre-leading games that are fun, engaging and rewarding. Joining GSN Games will give you a platform to work on incredible games while working alongside the best people in the business!
About the Role:
The role will focus on the production and operation of our Mobile and Web based games, producing new features, content, and new player experiences across teams. You are a self-starter, an experienced team leader, a skilled communicator, an effective project manager, and have experience producing quality games.
- Oversee the production of several game features, events and work with other producers in order to manage the overall content cadence for the product.
- Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to the management.
- Work closely with the Live-Ops teams, remove impediments to ensure the features are rolled out to live as planned.
- Supervising project schedules and managing task backlogs.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to understand the scope of the requirements, bring them into the production schedule, and communicate the delivery timelines to all the stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed production plans for the overall product in line with the roadmap, and communicate the release plans to all the teams.
- Work closely with the production team on a daily basis to track the progress on all production lanes.
- Stay current on overall mobile, casual, and social game best practices.
- Manage stakeholder alignment and align with owners across teams & disciplines
We're looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic producer with a passion for mobile games with production experience across multiple mobile, casual, and/or social game titles.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 8+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles, including Mobile and online products.
- Team player with a collaborative work style, interested in being hands-on with design, production, and development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget.
- Proven track record as an effective game producer.
- A passion for games and creating fun, engaging, and addictive user experiences.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter that can multi-task.
- Understanding of freemium micro-transaction/virtual currency-based business models.
- Understanding of social networking paradigms and concepts.