25 days ago
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Producer to help us deliver a new IP to players worldwide.
You are a Senior Producer, who will guide execution across the development team to build and launch a new IP. This is an essential role for the team that involves a high level of interaction with team members, the studio leadership and our publishing partner.
- Own and maintain the product backlog through to delivery.
- Run efficient and optimal updates and milestones.
- Responsible for working with the team, team leads and other stakeholders to shape the product road map to ensure we hit our deadlines and quality bar.
- Ensure team cohesion, engagement and performance.
- Be the early warning system, all projects experience challenges, your job is to see them early, communicate them appropriately and whenever possible, fix them before they become problems.
- Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified.
- Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management.
- Identify areas for improvement in our production processes within your game, share your learning and experience and raise the bar for the studio as a whole.
- You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure.
- Experience in production management in a games company with a focus on PC and console.
- Passion for getting the best out of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem-solving
- Significant exp and the production and maintenance of several full cycle console titles
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + performance related bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free remote therapy service
- 29 days holiday + duvet days
- 3 extra days off over the Christmas period
- Bike2work scheme
- Free eye test + standard glasses for display work
- Staff referral bonus
- Regular social activities
- Birthday cake!