9 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
A Senior Producer that could lead a franchise team and delegate effectively. Self-starts campaign planning. Possesses skills for leadership and driving team decisions. Delegates to junior team members, while providing strong assistance for managers. Provides strategic recommendations and drives business initiatives with oversight from a team leader. By fostering close relationships with content creators and keeping in constant communication with partners, the Senior Producer guides the production of assets from creation to deployment.
- Content Production – Help create, organize and execute the production of video and design assets; Key Art, Design systems, and Video
- Liaise daily between cross functional teams
- Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
- Can work autonomously, however relies on Production manager for support
- Able to filter and clearly communicate notes/ feedback to the team
- Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team and ESRB with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Forecasts plan and allocate resources for up coming fiscal +/- 5 %
- Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team requests for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows, etc.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with studio producers to understand asset availability and also directly pulling assets from asset libraries.
- Leads asset discussions and meetings with senior partners across brand, dev, comms, strategy, campaign and video to better understand asset challenges while identifying creative solutions in an actionable way.
- Communicates asset vision and creative to the team and actively updates them during the creative process, sometimes across multiple franchises.
- Can mitigate problems before things arise and plan for solutions
- Guides and mentors’ other members of the team in ideation, design process, and creative execution.
- Monitors tasks and reports on status of external dependencies
- Uses effective conflict management skills to resolve/diffuse issues during collaborative efforts across multiple teams/disciplines.
- Maintains positive relationships with other teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 9+ years experience in a related field
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently look for ways to support and improve the team
- Proven track record working with developers and vendors
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Partner with main team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global gaming audience.
- Be an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
- Interacts with proficient knowledge of production tracking tools, such as Asana, Shotgun, Airtable
- Can distill complex plans down to their path and essential milestones.