17 days ago
Do you want millions of people around the world to play the HTML5 casual games you produced? Can you empower a team to raise the bar of what our games can achieve?
We invite you to join our team in the heart of Amsterdam as a Senior Game Producer, where your valuable experience and strong leadership traits will be right at home.
CoolGames is a leading and growing HTML5 game development company. We started 10 years ago as a pioneer in developing games in HTML5. Now companies such as Facebook, Snapchat, Google and Zynga are proud to work with us, bringing IPs such as Angry Birds, Monopoly and Battleship to Social platforms.
We are a company which believes it’s important to constantly improve and innovate as we strive to be the best. We foster an informal environment with enthusiastic and smart individuals from all over the world to design and create great casual games.
You're a natural born organizer who thrives on getting things done while keeping your cool. Stress is no match for you as you effortlessly simplify complex challenges and make decisions when the situation calls for it.
Adapting to changing realities is your forte, thanks to your ability to distinguish between the main issues and the minor ones. You're as flexible as they come, yet you can gracefully deliver a "no" when necessary. Your communication skills are excellent, allowing you to be direct without turning into a grumpy grouch.
You've got the incredible ability to zoom out and see the big picture while also appreciating the value of tiny details. Collaboration is your jam, and you've got that "you can count on me" attitude that brightens any team. You're not afraid to shake things up and challenge the status quo to create better processes and approaches, constantly propelling us forward.
The right candidate meets most of the following requirements:
- Experience in the producer role for casual game titles (at least 5 titles);
- Adept at Agile Methodologies;
- Proficiency in modern project management tools and methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong presentation skills for conveying project updates and proposals to stakeholders;
- A genuine passion for casual games;
- Experience mentoring and coaching producers is a plus.
If this resonates with you, we would be thrilled to welcome you as a part of our team. In this team, you will work closely with our talented and passionate designers, artists, developers, quality assurance experts and stakeholders to create games that delight players globally.
Your responsibilities will include
- Facilitating decision making & rituals such as standups, reviews and planning sessions;
- Lead and oversee the entire game development process from concept to launch;
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and schedules;
- Continuously monitor project progress, identify potential issues, and implement solutions to keep projects on track;
- Maintain open and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintain thorough documentation of project plans, decisions, and progress for reference and future analysis.
CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- An environment that supports learning and professional growth
- Flexibility to work remote part-time;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- High-end PC, Macbook Pro or other laptop;
- An open, informal and international company culture.
*EU candidates only.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.