13 days ago
Are you an ambitious Senior Producer with a passion for managing game projects? Do you like working in online games that are played by millions around the world? Do you get a kick out of delivering you games on time and within budget, without sacrificing quality? Do you like working in an international environment with people from all over the world? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
When the app-stores were introduced ten years ago, mobile quickly became the largest games platform. And now a new shift is taking place, as millions of people are starting to play and instantly share games with friends via their social or messaging apps, such as via Facebook, Messenger, LINE and WeChat. CoolGames has been a front-runner in this new space and brought many successful games to messaging platforms, including Angry Birds , Battleship and Daily Sudoku , which is now the #1 sudoku game on Facebook.
CoolGames B.V. is looking for an experienced Senior Producer, with a passion for managing game projects to be on time, within a budget of high quality. casual games, to strengthen our Producement team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from the business and communicating them to the project team
- Gathering estimates within the team and making sure these are clearly communicated to the business
- Defining milestones within the project, consulting with the business and development team
- Creating a high-level planning for the different milestones
- Support the project team in further breaking down the milestones into tasks
- Securing the appropriate resources for a project together with the head of production
- Coordinating the daily production, keeping an eye on the Jira tickets and organizing the daily standups
- Being aware of the content of a project and flag when the project is deviating from the original plan
- Work with QA to triage any issues and drive updates
- Facilitating communication between all different stakeholders, making sure they are aligned
- Handle issues within the project with the project team and the business; when this is not possible/satisfactory, escalate the issue to the head of producing
- In general: accommodate and facilitate. In the RACI, the producer is the Responsible person. The final decisions should always be made by the Accountable person, and any deviations from the original plan should be approved before going into production.
- Organizing sprint planning meetings and retrospectives
- 4+ years of experience within gaming and 7+ years of experience within producing/project management/product; ownership in all IT/Media-industries (may overlap);
- HBO/WO level of thinking;
- Experience with managing international project teams;
- Experience with Jira/Confluence is a plus;
- Experience in reporting on project basis.
- Proactive and used to taking ownership and responsibility;
- Team player with good social and communication skills;
- Excellent planning & organizational skills;
- Comfortable with agile development processes and tools;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Able to translate between the business and the project team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Affinity with (casual) gaming.
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation
- Optional company stock plan participation
- Health care insurance compensation
- Sports allowance
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- High-end MacBook Pro or PC laptop
- An open, informal and international company culture.
-- EU CANDIDATES ONLY! --