13 days ago
CCP London is looking for an experienced Producer with a deep passion for video games and game development to be a leader developing our new FPS.
You will be responsible for leading a dedicated feature team in the development and delivery of new features and content for our to be announced FPS. This will require a high level of leadership, organizational skills, people skills, and cross project management as you will be working across multiple teams and departments in Development and Publishing within our London and Iceland studios.
- You are a highly creative individual with strong leadership skills
- You are acutely aware of new industry trends
- You have passion for sci-fi and experience working within the FPS genre on a title to launch and into the live ecosystem
- Highly organized and not afraid of trying out new things
- A great communicator; able to communicate an ambitious vision and speak to a diverse group of people in a dynamic and diverse culture
- A customer centric team player
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Lead the production and project management duties for your team, responsible for the quality and timely delivery, additional live measuring, and follow up of features
- Eliminate roadblocks in processes and people to keep your team doing what they do best; making awesome features that provide value to our players!
- Consistent and clear communication of project status, timeline, risks and mitigations to Senior Production and Stakeholders
- Own & deliver production plans for your team and projects. Bring clarity to the vision and goals and ensure buy in on all levels
- Ensure the overall quality of the content delivered is up to our standards and KPI measurements. Be an advocate of quality and impactful change!
- Drive the execution of both short & long-term strategies for your team
- Contribute & collaborate with team’s cross departments & discovering new ideas and opportunities
- Work with Analytics & report on the results to help determine next steps. Validate our assumptions and prove success/failure.
- 3-5 years production experience within the video game industry with at least 1 shipped or live supported title
- A passion for the details; creativity, processes, communication, leadership and keeping the team happy and inspired get you excited to go to work in the morning!
- Strong understanding of development practices, vision holding, goal setting, and conveying the “why” behind the project.
- Natural Team leadership qualities that can lead a team on a journey to create high quality gaming experience for your players.
- A positive outlook that nothing is impossible and are ready to rise to the challenge with your team.
- Proven ability to effectively partner with cross-functional disciplines. Able to influence effectively where there is no direct authority.
- Great passion for games; you love to play games and you understand games.
What We Can Offer You
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- The inspiring challenge of working on a pioneering ambitious project with great co-workers
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Free lunches, breakfasts, drinks and snacks
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours
- Employer contributory pension plan
- Life Insurance
- Private medical and dental benefits
- Annual Transportation grant
- Annual Sports grant.