1 month ago
You love video games. You love people. You love people that make video games. Well, you’re in the right place – Not only does Bungie have some of the most creative, passionate and talented people in gaming, we’re also looking for a Lead Producer to join us.
As the Lead Producer, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to create Destiny’s seasonal content. This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with other studio leaders to put together and drive production plans, while making sure your teams stay healthy and your producers continue to mature.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Lead production efforts and oversee development for various Seasons within Destiny, including concepting, production, and closing/release.
- Create robust production plans and execute effectively against those plans for an entire Season of content.
- Manage and mentor members of your area’s production team. Ensure the team is healthy and working together effectively and sustainably to achieve the group's goals.
- Produce the Leadership Team for your area including scheduling and running rituals, tracking risks, etc.
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with other discipline leads to resolve major risks to the production plans.
- Collaborate with Production Leads and Producers to align production plans across all development groups.
- Lead by example with production wisdom.
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility.
- Evaluate team staffing needs and make recommendations for changes to the Production Director.
- Help shape and commit to the evolution of production practices at Bungie.
- Proven internal game development experience in a production role.
- Exemplary communication skills, outstanding analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams.
- Demonstrable Product acumen to inform subjective product opinions.
- Champion for agile ways of working and a proven track record of applying agile concepts and practices.
- Commitment to the principles of servant leadership.
- Desire for continuous improvement in all aspects of the job.
- Experience working on a live game ("games as a service")