7 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleSenior Producer
SummaryWe are looking for a talented and energetic Senior Game Producer with a strong knowledge of agile methodologies, experience in mobile game software development lifecycles and game team servant leadership. Reporting to the Director of Production, you would be joining a vibrant and fast-paced team with the responsibility of producing new mobile free-to-play games from prototype to world-wide launch.
Why this role?
An opportunity for an experienced senior games producer to help us establish a new production function in the new games group and to have a big impact on our current and future titles. This person will work with many different disciplines, will have exposure to top grossing titles and help lead an exciting new title.
What You'll Do
What Your Day Looks Like
- Executing scrum ceremonies and providing team leadership to deliver the vision of the Game Director
- Planning, managing and delivering regular releases throughout a new game’s life cycle
- Working with central Production teams to continually improve and document processes
- Resource planning, priority management and roadmap development
- Developing and manage a detailed project schedule and work plans
- Providing consistent project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, changes to plan, and progress
- Utilizing studio best practices, techniques, and standards
- Monitoring progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Identifying and managing risk
What We're Looking For
- A self-starting, emotionally intelligent leader with experience delivering games with internal and external teams
- Have a few shipped games under your belt, mobile F2P a plus
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- 5-8 years of game production experience in new games or live operations
- Hardy familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Master Jira and Confluence user skills
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem solving chops
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince2, or Scrum certification a plus
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!