13 days ago
™ is the award-winning creator of mobile games for players across the globe. We are part of the AppLovin
™ studios family, a publicly traded company, with world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure. PeopleFun™ is a Dallas-based game studio founded and maintained by game industry veterans, where game developers thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our games are played by over 25 million players each month, and we have a number of exciting mid-core and casual games in development. Our mission is twofold: excellence in creativity and data-driven product innovation, and to be a best-in-class workplace providing unique opportunities to learn and exercise curiosity.
Candidates who reside or will reside in the following locations are eligible for this role: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Washington State
PeopleFun™ is seeking to grow our talent with an experienced Senior Producer. You will be responsible for planning development for one of our exciting new games! You are experienced in driving outcomes for mobile games or other live-operated products. If you’re looking for a team that embodies innovation, growth, collaboration, and positivity, we believe our team could be a perfect fit for you!
This role will report directly to the Head of Production. You will need to be able to help drive game teams to hit their goals. You will work closely with the other Producers, Design, Engineering, Art and Product Managers. Above all, you have a can-do attitude and desire to make teams work well together.
- Build out and own the team's schedule, execution plan and processes for game development through all phases from concept to Liveops.
- Provide leadership in scheduling, project management, contract management, vendor relationships as well as ongoing production monitoring and status updates.
- Report and provide production transparency for internal stakeholders.
- Own risks and issues, identifying them as early as possible and driving mitigation strategies and effective resolutions.
- Manage, coach, and develop staff to ensure growth and expand the talent base.
- Create a healthy team culture that provides continuous feedback, support, and empowerment.
- Set clear goals for the team and hold employees accountable for deliverables.
- 5+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles (Mobile or Web).
- Deep experience working with and improving mobile games.
- Understanding of working on early pre-production/prototype games and taking them to market.
- Able to prepare presentations and report games or ideas to team and stakeholder groups.
- Ability to quickly navigate complex technical requirements and create credible plans.
- Strong project management and people skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Understands how to use burn-downs, or other techniques to help teams deliver on time.
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar project tracking softwares.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-managed, team player with strong influencing skill.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- A passion for games and creating a fun user experiences.
Competitive compensation package
401K with 3% employer matching
Family friendly culture
Flex PTO policy
On-Site Gym and free Yoga classes
$1,500 annual budget for career development & education
$1,000 annual game device and IAP budget
Free drinks & snacks, catered lunch on Fridays
Happy hours, social events and more
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.