Senior Producer - Barcelona, Spain
5 days ago
Job Title:Senior Producer - Barcelona, Spain
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is seeking a talented Senior Producer with significant experience to join our team in Barcelona, Spain.
This position will have a strong focus on managing remote art teams and coordinating with producers and art directors to ensure a high-quality product, with an emphasis on risk management and task scheduling.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the development team - including remote art teams - to plan, manage and execute the production of Call of Duty games, ensuring delivery on time, on budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Work closely with the art directors to shape the vision and direction of the game's art, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with remote art teams, ensuring clear communication and a shared understanding of project goals and requirements.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between the development team, art directors, and other departments, including QA.
- Manage risks and anticipate potential roadblocks, making proactive decisions to ensure the project stays on track, particularly with respect to art production and other critical areas of the project.
- Develop and implement project management methodologies, tools, and techniques to ensure efficient and effective risk management and task scheduling.
- Provide regular status updates to the development team, stakeholders, and management, highlighting risks, issues, and successes.
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members, providing guidance and feedback to help them grow and achieve their goals.
- Significant experience in AAA video game production, with a track record of delivering high-quality products on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of the video game development process, especially in art, design, and QA.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team to success.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Proven ability to manage risks, anticipate potential issues, and develop contingency plans to minimize their impact on the project timeline, budget, and quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines with grace and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in English is a must-have skill for this position, while fluency in Spanish would be an added advantage.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Infinity Ward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.