6 days ago
If you’re an Senior games producer looking to join a successful publishing team, or a talented agile project manager with experience working on PC / console games, then this role at 505 Games could be for you.
As an external publishing producer, you'll be focused on delivering AAA products on-time, in-budget, and to a high level of quality. The role will require you to handle several projects, releasing on multiple platforms, and you'll be responsible for ensuring that core development principles are followed. You'll also be responsible for removing impediments from the teams and constantly improving production processes and procedures, reporting to the Director of Production in Milton Keynes, UK.
- Work with development teams to produce entertaining games on time and on budget and to a high level of quality.
- Work with developers to create Milestone Schedules, including key project deliverables.
- Effectively track all milestones or other deliverables, ensuring focus is always on risk mitigation and proactively addressing the needs of the project. Communication of project status throughout the organization and key stakeholders is expected.
- Manage licensor relationship in regards to all product approvals and development communications.
- Manage multiple language sku’s in all territories worldwide and helping with 1 st Party submissions in all territories.
- Work with QA Manager to assure proper quality and timeframe of QA testing.
- Manage any post ship game development or support needs, including live service and DLC updates
- Supply all materials needed for 1 st Party submissions for concept, evaluations, relevant age rating materials, pre-cert and final submission approvals.
- Coordinate with submissions team on any concerns or questions from 1 st party, including approval/waive issue information needs.
- Partner with Brand/Marketing to acquire any needed information for 1 st party brand/marketing approvals.
- Work with Brand Management and Development teams to define the creative vision of the games.
- Effectively communicate the core experience of the game to others including Brand, PR, Sales, Executive management, press and partner companies.
- Review new products from Business Development and provide review report on strengths and weaknesses.
- Conduct onsite due diligence for potential new developers and produce a site review report on their strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and risks.
- Experience in contract review and amendment processes, including negotiations to best drive results while ensuring company interests.
Continual Process optimization
- In coordination with VP of Product Development, create and implement new processes and procedures across PD and throughout the organization, maintaining a continual improvement process.
- Manage and mentor other Production staff.
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ Years of game production experience. Must have managed multiple titles through the entire production process, including post launch game and content updates.
- Expert knowledge of game genres and game industry conventions
- Extensive experience with legal contracts and forms
- Experience with and understanding of console submission standards
- Must hold current Passport and be prepared to travel internationally as required
- Bachelor’s degree in computing, art, design, or related fields