Senior Producer, Ziva Production Services
1 month ago
Unity's Ziva Dynamics team is searching for a Senior Producer, reporting to Ziva’s Manager, Project Management!
We are looking for a candidate to lead our elite team and projects that will change the face of computer graphics in AAA games and films.
Do you want to help shape the future of 3D character creation? Passionate about leading projects that push the boundaries of innovation to deliver practical solutions that meet the needs of clients?
Sound exciting, then come join our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Define and build detailed project plans including requirements, timelines, roadmaps and budgets to guide team results.
- Develop workstreams across multiple project teams, coordinating reviews, feedback and communication with clients and internal teams.
- Lead and communicate overall project status, budget and risks throughout the course of project delivery.
- Lead all aspects of project staffing based on project needs to ensure successful delivery.
What we’re looking for
- Senior experience working in and delivering feature films and/or AAA games
- Proficient with project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and software development processes
- Understanding of technical workflows related to 3D graphics, simulation and machine learning
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, to contribute back as much as you learn in an environment that fosters creative problem solving and experimentation.
- Use a flexible and adaptable approach to help teams with day to day problems and remove roadblocks.
You might also have
- Experience with Unity or real-time engines in areas related to rendering and graphics
- Experience working with diverse, globally distributed teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.