Senior Producer [Unannounced Project]
Stockholm Stockholm County se
1 month ago
Do you live and breathe game development? Can you drive product from a market, player, content and technological perspective? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
Ubisoft Stockholm is looking for a Producer for an unannounced project. Working closely with the Creative Director and the project management team, you will define the product goals and project development strategy to achieve them.
As a vision broadcaster, you will build crafts/disciplines and act as a cultural role model for the project. To be successful you will drive this with clear communication and by defining achievable, yet ambitious criteria for success.
What you do:
- Ensure product goals meets studio vision by working to brief from the Managing Director.
- Drive and own responsibility of product development strategy from a market, player, content and technological perspective.
- Collaborate with the producer team to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of the project achieve project goals.
- Build a diverse project team, driving commitment and motivation throughout the project.
- Inspire and promote the product vision to relevant stakeholders.
- Process-driven project manager with University degree in Business Administration or another related field.
- Veteran in production of games (10+ years) who has shipped a few major titles in a Producer role.
- Natural leader with previous experience leading a project team.
- Problem-solver with strong analytical, technical and project management skills.
- Structured collaborator who understands the importance of clear communication.
- A servant leader who ensure their team has what they need to be successful.
Is this the opportunity you were waiting for? We would love to hear from you.
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.