This job might no longer be available.
Senior Producer - Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell [VR] for the Oculus platform (f/m/d)
4 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Producer (f/m/d) to lead the Düsseldorf team to deliver the content on time and quality.
In this role and as part of one global team, you'll lead the Düsseldorf team to create an outstanding AAA VR game experience. Reporting to the Executive producer, the role involves recruiting and building a new team as well as collaborating with various studios to produce the game. You will use your experience and proven track record to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain inspired, committed and highly motivated to deliver a benchmark VR experience.
This is a full-time position based in Düsseldorf, Germany which requires working onsite.
Further responsibilities include:
- Build the project team and foster team building and commitment
- Define the scope in collaboration with the directors and your leads
- Coordinate production with other studios as one global team.
- Create a roadmap and be accountable for the delivery of the deliverables
· Foster productivity, challenge processes and mobilize and inspire the project team to reach targeted deliverables.
- Identify issues and risk mitigations to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans where necessary.
- Being an excellent leader for your team with a servant leadership mindset and helping to unleash the full potential of every member of your team.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, with ambition and empowerment within the Düsseldorf team and across the studios.
- 7+ years experience as a Producer in the games industry
- You have experience in leading and motivating high performing teams
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams.
- Expert knowledge of project management methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in/or a passion for VR is a big plus!
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and VR and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal.
The application must include your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers” and many more.
We are creating a brand-new team to work on an unannounced AAA VR project. You will work on cutting-edge VR technology, on one of Ubisoft’s great IP’s, developed across multiple studios. Join us today to shape the future of VR!