Senior Producer / Technical Project Manager
6 days ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting TitleSenior Producer / Technical Project Manager
SummaryAre you looking to master your skills within the gaming industry? This is the opportunity to join a group of vibrant teams, contributing to the continued success of one of the longest running and most successful games in its class!
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be joining the Game Production team and you will work closely with the Head of Games, Director of Technology and other Producers to deliver new features/content, platform updates and responses to emerging business requirements. This role will eventually have direct reports within the Production team and be responsible for those team members' growth.
As a Sr Project Manager (Sr Producer) you are the hub of project information and you provide timely feedback to your stakeholders. You will be the go to person for any projects your team is responsible for and look forward to coming up with solutions to any emerging issues when it comes to managing the team of top notch Engineers, Artists, QA, etc.
What You'll Do
- Lead your team in their ceremonies and ensure each team member is set up for success.
- Evaluate the current processes and become the agent of change toward the better.
- Maintain timelines, tickets and documentation with the latest information to keep everything up to date.
- Work with other teams to see how other processes influence the work on your team and in the overall app and continue a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Work with the overall team to keep the main roadmap accurate and updated with the most relevant information.
- There is no I in team, getting the best out of our collective is crucial. You are willing to help and mentor more junior team members and will assist in everyone’s development, removing roadblocks and holding the team accountable for their commitments.
- You will develop and implement production processes and commit to continuous improvement to make those processes better.
- At the end of the day, you should be proud of what you have accomplished and eager to engage with the team tomorrow, whether it’s for the next project, happy hour trivia or even just a friendly chat.
What We're Looking For
- Proven experience with project management and related duties
- Experience with managing a very heavily technical team: game software development lifecycles and server side operations delivery
- Skilled in Project Management tools such as Jira, Smartsheets, Confluence, etc.
- Great planning and organizational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail and a focus on execution
- Have a history of managing or mentoring junior team members and inspiring a team
- A strong knowledge of agile methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master with Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org, PMI or similar
- Technical background in Server side development, Tools development, Game development
- Experience with submissions of mobile applications across platforms
- Understanding of the games industry and experience with mobile games delivery and publishing.
Who you are:
- You are solutions oriented and always looking for how to solve problems in addition to unearthing or reporting them.
- You are a strong believer in Kaizen and always looking to make your team better
- Strong soft skills to work with multi-disciplined teams, including artists, designers, developers, product specialists and senior leadership, both internally and as third-parties.
- You are a Servant Leader. Although you are running the team, you know your role is to clear the way for them to succeed.
- You’re the type of person that is always looking to spin things in a positive direction even when things look grim; you have a team first mentality.
- Although you are an agilist with experience in executing all the typical ceremonies, you are comfortable modeling a detailed project schedule forecast in a GANTT.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!