This job might no longer be available.
Senior Producer - Sports Original Content
18 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
The Original Content team at Twitch manages some of the most exciting content and new ideas in the industry. We're looking for a Sr Producer, Sports Original Content to manage and produce new content programs on Twitch with creators. The Sr Producer will have excellent story sense and a hunger for driving innovation within a live broadcast. You will also have strong writing skills, high run of show comprehension and ample experience overseeing production of edited content. You excel in live and interactive media and are motivated to push the boundaries of content and storytelling. You are also passionate for sports fandom and understand creator-focused content. We're looking for a producer with character, that can enhance our characters in exciting new ways while creating a one of a kind interactive viewing experience.
This position can be located in Los Angeles, CA; or Irvine, CA; New York, NY; and Seattle, WA.
- Generate and elevate story driven content while managing overall storytelling across all Sports original content formats
- Partner with Twitch streamers to co-develop new content formats
- Ensure events are on track for viewership goals and incorporate event data to present opportunities for improvement
- Extend and develop new creative applications with Twitch's native interactive tools as a driving force behind viewer engagement and audience excitement
- Work with Twitch broadcast managers and the production vendors to build events based on sports fandom strategy
- Collaborate with Business Development, Programming, Marketing, Partnerships, Communications, Analytics, and Sales teams
- 6+ years of sports entertainment and/or live production experience
- 3+ years producing short and long form edited content
- Led multiple creator-focused content formats and have experience iterating on those events based on customer feedback
- An understanding of Twitch and its native interactive tools
- Experience as a Twitch streamer.
- Experience working at a Sports league
- Perks by Location (see doc below)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7021
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.