This job might no longer be available.
Senior Producer - Project Manager
4 months ago
Zynga is looking for a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to help evolve our execution processes and take on project management for our advertising monetization group. He or she will work closely with product management, engineering leadership, other project managers and game teams to balance a set of commitments and milestones to predictable execution, facilitating tough trade offs along the way. Tactical enough dive deep on daily execution, proactively spot areas for improvement, then energetically drive those improvements broadly, resulting in all peers feeling collaboratively led into changes that solve confusion, miscommunication and differing expectations.
- Identify process pain points and collaborate with engineering leaders, product managers and other project managers to drive change that improves both quality and transparency to external groups
- Take on direct project management responsibility for critical engineering projects
- Define scope, determine resources required, develop schedule and milestones in collaboration with engineering leadership and product management
- Monitor and report progress weekly, oversee risks and mitigations and pro-actively work to remove blockers.
- Ensure clear project definition and criteria for completion
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Initiate, develop, maintain and lead others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations critical to both current and future development process
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture
- 5+ years experience working in cross-functional development teams.
- At least 3 years experience as a Project Manager within the tech industry, games preferred
- Experience working in an agile environment and implementing processes for agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- 5+ years experience as a technical project manager
- Experience working in the advertising and/or mobile gaming sectors
- Familiarity with client and server technologies for live games
- Computer science, statistics or technical degree
- Scrum Master or Agile Coach certification
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits, daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.