Shanghai Shanghai cn
5 months ago
About this role:
The Senior Producer supervise the game production making sure mandate is clear, proper production management methods are in place, game quality expectations are met & games are released on schedule.
What you will do:
1. Game Production Follow ups
· Ensure mandates are clear
· Participate to core team validation
· Follow up, validate if necessary set-up & customize the game production management tools
· Ensure production efficient progression
· Ensure necessary communication with WW production coordination & any necessary contacts outside the studio (Uplay, TG, closers….)
2. Game Quality Follow up
· Guarantee quality match with mandate
· Ensure necessary communication with HQ editorial
· Request necessary talent assignment
· Apply closing methods if necessary
3. Enhance studio productivity, production tools, methods & knowledge management
· Be active within the community of our studio managers, participate to their monthly meetings & define with them the objectives of the year.
· Make sure all the producers utilize production management tools properly & keep improving their skills (Jira filters, dashboards optimization…)
· Make sure producers promote & support daily standing meeting to promote everyone’s voice
· Ensure producers regular team communication
· Ensure producers/AP & Leads training based on exchange of best practices. Do not hesitate to initiate other studios trainer’s missions.
What you should have:
· At least 5 years working experience in Game Industry, delivering at least 3 completed Console projects as a producer;
· Exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
· Expert knowledge of hardware and software game industry trends.
· Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
· Outstanding Project Management skill and concept;
· Excellent planning and anticipation skill;
· Capacity for analyzing the market and adapting the product to the market
· Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced on production processes required for video game
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
· Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices;
· A passion for creating and playing video games
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com