Senior Producer - LiveOps
14 days ago
WHAT IMPACT CAN A SENIOR PRODUCER HAVE AT ESG?
East Side Games has a successful portfolio of fun Narrative Idle mobile games in Live Operations. As the Senior Producer on our LiveOps team, you’ll be responsible for the health of our products; the timely releases of new content, events, promotions, and game updates; as well as achieving specific KPI goals, including revenue targets. You’ll work alongside a world-class team that facilitates the development of new features and releases over the lifetime of our products. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about mobile games and who cares about the players, first, and delivering fun and engaging experiences for them. We’re a remote-first studio and encourage all applications in Canada and The United States.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Partner with Product and Growth teams to deliver a roadmap of LiveOps events and releases.
- Own the delivery and execution of all game clients and content releases.
- Communicate the health and status of the portfolio to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage a team of Associate Producers as direct reports.
- Determine necessary and ongoing resource allocations for all LiveOps disciplines including Production, Engineering, Art, Design, and QA.
- Report to the Associate Director of Production and execute on a shared vision of specific KPI goals.
*** Duties & responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 6+ years of experience in production roles on mobile or F2P titles.
- Previous experience directly managing other team members.
- Strong understanding of Atlassian products (both Jira and Confluence).
- Shipped games (or apps) through Apple or Google Play store.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies, as well as a working knowledge of Kanban, and other production approaches.
- Experience working in a Live-ops environment.
- A solid understanding and passion for social, F2P, and idle mobile games.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and task management skills.
- An appreciation for analytics and a champion for customer support.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take ownership of your work.
- You enjoy games, particularly mobile games. You are on top of the latest games, trends, and what’s happening in live events.
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with intention.
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and data driven.
- Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority.
- Empathic, compassionate, and curious.
- Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games - proudly built in beautiful BC. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined and become the leader in the narrative idle gaming space, writing the playbook on LiveOps in the process. Our huge IPs serve a traditionally underserved audience globally... And we’re just getting started!
Community is everything here. We put people at the core of what we do. Our games and our team have the same goal; to be inclusive and for everyone. We get sh*t done and our team is on hand to step in, listen, and support, regardless of rank. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share refreshments with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We note that our culture is not a monolith and is ever-changing based on the folks holding space at East Side Games.
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equitable employer that values justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of marginalized backgrounds, particularly QTBIPOC folks, to apply, and will acknowledge and value the strengths you bring to foster yours and the studio's growth.
If this sounds like something you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.