Senior Producer, External Development
Culver City, California, United States
14 days ago
Are you ready to help drive a product slate that brings positive impact to the world through the power of mobile and location technologies? Niantic is seeking a Senior Producer to lead product development of multiple games in our LA studio. You will work to lead multiple teams of engineers, artists & designers to deliver planet-scale AR experiences across Niantic and work to extend Niantic’s client platform to the next generation of AR and wearable devices. This is a great role for someone who has deep production experience in mobile development and a strong real passion for crafting the future of the world’s leading AR platform. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Define project plans, establish landmarks, and lead the development and implementation against product and company goals.
- Understand the user experience of our players and help establish AAA quality benchmarks for each of your product teams.
- Collaborate effectively with numerous external partners, including IP holders and strategic partners from product pitch through launch and continued live-operations.
- Work closely with senior management, marketing, legal, PR and others to deliver P&L’s that meet or exceed the company’s targets on predictable well managed timelines.
- Work as a horizontal leader of cross-functional skilled teams to lead collaboration and communication between engineering, design, art, marketing, legal and business development teams to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to key constituents across the organization including engineering, research, game, product, marketing, and business development teams.
- BS or BA in applicable majors, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of product management or production experience leading large teams and AAA quality products.
- Passion in ambitious management in emerging technology, especially in AR, mobile games, and location-related technologies.
- Demonstrated quantitative, data-driven analytical skills and the ability to break down large problems into smaller solvable chunks.
- You have experience in AR or location products.
- You have experience running live services and leading metrics based product tuning.
- You have experience developing lifestyle and fitness apps.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.